> Author Guidelines
> Author Testimonials
> Customer Comments
> Recommended Websites
> Research Requests
> WW2 In Review
- The World War 2 In Review series is published in eBook format. Printed editions will not be available.
- All eBooks produced by Merriam Press can be viewed on a computer as well as eReaders, tablets, notebooks and laptops.
- Because the images are presented in the Merriam Press eBooks in a large format (about 6 inches wide), the images may not display in their entirety in small devices such as cell phones and smaller eReaders. The text will be readable on all devices.
- Merriam Press eBooks can be purchased and downloaded through the Lulu Marketplace, the company that produces these eBooks for Merriam Press, as well as Amazon, Apple's iBookstore, B&N's Nook Bookstore, Kobo Bookstore, Scribd, and other vendors.
- The first issue of the World War 2 In Review series is free to download from the Lulu Marketplace, which will give you a very good idea of how all releases in this series will look on whichever device you want to view them on.