|Merriam Press is now located in New York State. See more details on the home page.|
> Author Guidelines
> Author Testimonials
> Customer Comments
> Recommended Websites
> Research Requests
Messerschmitt Bf 109: World War 2 In Review Special
|Messerschmitt Bf 109
World War 2 In Review Special
- Ray Merriam, Editor
- First Edition 2017
- 401 photos, illustrations, and multi-view drawings
- ISBN 9781576385692
- Full color on heavy coated stock
- Purchase paperback at
30% discount here
- PDF file on DVD-ROM disc
- Identical to the printed book
- ISBN 9781576386187
- Purchase PDF file
on DVD disc here
- ISBN 9781576385708
- Puchase and download 153MB
First in the series of Special issues of the World War 2 In Review journal.
This Special issue provides a pictorial overview of the German air force's main fighter aircraft during World War II.
The Messerschmitt Bf 109, interchangeably called the Me 109 (most often by Allied pilots and aircrew), was a German fighter aircraft designed by Willy Messerschmitt and Robert Lusser in the 1930s.
This pictorial features over 400 illustrations of every model of this German fighter, from prototypes through the latest models serving in the last years of the war.
In addition, the following illustrated articles are also included:
- Jagdgeschwader 27 “Afrika”
- Ace of Aces: Erich Hartmann
- Hermann Graf: Ninth-Ranking Experten
- 75 Victories: Hans Pichler, Luftwaffe Experten