> Author Guidelines
> Author Testimonials
> Customer Comments
> Recommended Websites
> Research Requests
World War 2 In Review: American Fighting Vehicles No. 1
World War 2 In Review
American Fighting Vehicles No. 1
- Ray Merriam, Editor
- Merriam Press World War 2 In Review Series
- First eBook Edition 2017
- 502 B&W/color photos/illustrations
- eBook Edition
- ISBN 9781365876097
- #WR American AFV 001
Pictorial with concise histories of the following vehicles, including service with British, Canadian, Australian, Chinese, Soviet, German, and French forces as well as prototypes and experimental variants.
(1) M2 Medium Tank
(2) M3 Medium Tank
(3) M5 3-inch Gun Motor Carriage (GMC)
(4) M5 High Speed Tractor (HST)
(5) M6 Heavy Tank
(6) M6 Gun Motor Carriage "Fargo"
(7) T7 Light Tank/M7 Medium Tank
(8) M7 Howitzer Motor Carriage (HMC) "Priest"
(9) M8 Howitzer Motor Carriage
(10) M10 Gun Motor Carriage
(11) M12 Gun Motor Carriage
(12) M18 Gun Motor Carriage "Hellcat"