> Author Guidelines
> Author Testimonials
> Customer Comments
> Recommended Websites
> Research Requests
Price: From $4.99 to $14.95
Paperback $14.95 — Hardcover $29.96 — PDF file download — $4.99
Siegrunen Number 79
Richard Landwehr, Editor
In 2007, Siegrunen entered is 31st year of publication. This is Siegrunen's first book-length issue. A few “book” issues were published some years ago, but this format is much better. This new format for Siegrunen will provide more content, including some revised reprints from out-of-print back issues.
- Merriam Press Siegrunen Journal 79
- Third Edition (March 2012)
- Paperback (ISBN 978-1475058888) - #SRM79-P - $14.95
- Hardcover - SRM79-H - $34.95
- Now available at 25% off the retail price of $39.95 - You pay $29.96
- To get the discounted price, order direct from the printer here
- PDF file download — #SRM79-PDF — $4.99
Siegrunen grew out of editor Richard Landwehr's inability to locate any adequate amount of published, accurate material on the Waffen-SS and in particular, the non-German volunteer units, so he took a chance that by publishing a journal he might attract more sources of “good” information, and it worked.
He also strongly felt that the volunteers were being given the shaft by the mainstream media, if they were ever mentioned at all. The establishment defamation was, and remains, staggering. It did not take him very long to discover that these were not criminals, but for the most part, were above-average individuals, highly motivated, skilled and courageous who happened to belong to an elite military organization (the Waffen-SS).
Review by Thomas J. Pretty II: I have received issue #79 of Siegrunen and I am most impressed with the new format. It is a great piece of work and your added expertise is reflected in the quality of this particular publication.
- The Story of a Spanish Waffen-SS Officer: SS-Obersturmführer R. Luis Garcia Valdajos
- The Lynching of SS-Untersturmführer Jochen Krah
- Emergency Battle-Groups of the Waffen-SS, Part I
- Waffen-SS Personalities
- 55th Anniversary Celebration of the HIAG-Landesverband Hamburg e.V.
- Publications of the European Volunteers
- Non-German Waffen-SS Holders of the German Cross in Gold
- A Brief History of the SS-Grenadier Ausbildungs und Ersatz Bataillon 18
- The SS-Totenkopf Rekrutenstandarte
- 5.SS-Sturmbrigade “Wallonie”
- Germanic SS Volunteers Miscellany
- 60th Anniversary of the Execution of Generalleutnant Helmuth von Pannwitz, Commander of the XV.Cossack Cavalry Corps of the Waffen-SS
- The SS “Wiking” Division Conquers Rostov, July 1942
- Erik Rundkvist, In Memoriam, 1963-2006
- Book Reviews
- Waffen-SS Miscellany
- 142 6x9-inch pages
- 63 photos
- 1 map
1 color painting