> Author Guidelines
> Author Testimonials
> Customer Comments
> Recommended Websites
> Research Requests
- Specializing in publishing World War II and Military History books and pictorial albums.
- Print - PDF - eBook.
- Hundreds of PDF digital files of rare manuals, documents, unit histories and other publications can be downloaded after purchase (some may be supplied on DVD disk by mail).
- NEW SERIES! FIRST ISSUE FREE!
- World War 2 In Review is a new extensive series of titles covering every aspect of World War II which will be available only in eBook format. To view all the currently available titles and new titles as they are added, go here. The first issue, A Primer, is available free, here.
- What others are saying about Merriam Press
- "Merriam has for years now provided a very good service to researchers by making available (at low cost) material that otherwise would be extremely difficult, if not impossible to get, and require mortgaging your house or selling off your first-born to pay for it, such as original unit histories written shortly after the war, or post-war studies done by German generals for the Allies." —Andreas, The Crusader Project
- More unsolicited Customer Comments can be found here.
- Merriam Press Is Now In New York State
- As of 1 January 2017, Merriam Press is now operating from Hoosick Falls, New York. Its owner, Ray Merriam, was married recently and will be living in Hoosick Falls. The business will, as always, be operated out of a home office.
- Ray has been in business since 1968 and he looks forward to many additional years doing what he loves, publishing books, especially on World War II and military history.