> Author Guidelines
> Author Testimonials
> Customer Comments
> Recommended Websites
> Research Requests
> Booksellers Discounts
Effective 1 January 2014
- Discounts for paperbacks are 40% for 2 or more copies
- Most paperbacks are shipped direct from the printer, CreateSpace
- some paperbacks are printed by Lulu
- Discounts for hardcovers are 25% for 2 or more copies
- All hardcovers are shipped direct from the printer, Lulu
- All books are printed on demand and shipped direct from the printer
- Production time for paperbacks is 1 to 3 business days, in addition to shipping time
- Production time for hardcovers is 3 to 5 business days, in addition to shipping time
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders by USPS Media Mail for small orders and to PO boxes
- Large orders will usually ship by UPS
- Faster options are available at additional cost
- The printer’s name and return address will be on the shipping label
- Your Purchase Order Number, if provided, will be on the shipping label
- Foreign shipments: If you use a consolidation service and we ship your order to a U.S. address, then the U.S. shipping rules apply
- If you do not use a consolidation service, you must send your order first for a quote, which will include shipping
- All payments must be in U.S. funds
- Checks and money orders accepted from U.S. dealers only
- Payment of all orders, U.S. and foreign:
- American Express
- PayPal payments, use my business email address, email@example.com, for the account pay-to information
- Send cash at your own risk!
- No COD orders
- Foreign dealers must send payment by postal money order, credit card, or PayPal
Many Merriam Press Titles Are Available Through Distribution
- Paperbacks are available to online booksellers and stores through Ingram, and to libraries and academic institutions throughout the U.S. through Baker & Taylor.
- Paperbacks are also available directly to certified retailers through the CreateSpace wholesale website.
- Hardcovers are available through Ingram.
- You must contact those companies directly if you plan to purchase through a distributor.